Duration: 2 Nights - 3 Days Destinations: Munnar,
DescriptionPalm-lined beaches, shimmering backwaters, lush hill stations and enchanting art forms, all of these define the vividness of Kerala. If you are looking for a weekend away from the hustle and bustle
Day 1: Munnar
After arriving in Munnar, drive to the hotel and Check into the hotel. Post lunch have a visit to Chenkulam dam and folk show. Return to the hotel and spend the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
After a hearty breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam , Old Munnar Town and the town market. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.(Eravikulam National Park is shut from 1st Feb to 1st April during these dates Park visit cannot be done but all other sightseeing shall be provided as per itinerary).
Day 3: Munnar
After a delectable breakfast, take a transfer to Munnar bus stop for onward journey.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Arrival assistance at the airport/Railway station by our tour executive
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention hotels.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air fare .
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 9 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges