Duration: 6 Nights - 7 Days Destinations: Munnar,Thekkady,Kumarakom,Kovalam,
DescriptionKerala enchants visitors with its breathtaking beauty and ethereal charm. From the lush green valleys of Munnar to the sun-drenched beaches of Kovalam, every moment of this six-day tour has something
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin - Munnar (135km/4 hours)
After arriving in Cochin, drive to Munnar and reach by afternoon. Check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
After a hearty breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam , Old Munnar Town and the town market. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.(Eravikulam National Park is shut from 1st Feb to 1st April; during these dates Park visit cannot be done but all other sightseeing shall be provided as per itinerary).
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady
After a delectable breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Thekkady and reach by afternoon. Check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional boat cruise in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady - Kumarakom
Drive all the way to Kumarakom. Check-in to your hotel upon arrival. Spend the free time at the backwaters. Overnight
at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Day 5: Kumarakom - Kovalam
Drive to Kovalam and on arrival, check into the hotel and enjoy the beach's of Kovalam.
Day 6: Kovalam
After breakfast, go On a sightseeing to Trivandrum to visit Padmanabha Swami Temple & Museum. Enjoy the day at leisure. Opt for a rejuvenating Ayurvedic body massage (on direct payment basis).
Day 7: Departure
After a delectable breakfast, take a transfer to the airport or railway station in Trivandrum to board train/flight for onward
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Arrival assistance at the airport/Railway station by our tour executive
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention hotels.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air fare .
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 9 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges