Duration: 5 Nights - 6 Days Destinations: Kochi,Munnar,Thekkady,Kumarakom,
DescriptionKerala enchants visitors with its breathtaking beauty and ethereal charm. From the lush green valleys of Munnar to the sun-drenched beaches of Kovalam, every moment of this seven-day tour has somethin
Day 1: Cochin
Welcome to Gods Own Country, upon arrival our ever smiling representative will greet you and will later escort you to the hotel in Cochin. Check in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, move for a half day city leisurely walk around the city of Cochin. Cochin which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. Surrender to the comfort of your bedroom at the hotel for the night as your tour starts the day after.
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar (135km/4 hours)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Munnar. On arrival, check in to your hotel and spend the day at leisure. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar
After a hearty breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town and the town market. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.(Eravikulam National Park is shut from 15 Jan to 15 Mar; during these dates Park visit cannot be done but all other sightseeing shall be provided as per itinerary).
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady
After a delectable breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Thekkady and reach by afternoon. Check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional boat cruise in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady - Kumarakom
Drive all the way to Kumarakom. Check-in to your hotel upon arrival. Spend the free time at the backwaters. Overnight at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Day 6: Departure
After a delicious breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Cochin and transfer to the airport/railway station for your onward
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Arrival assistance at the airport/Railway station by our tour executive
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention hotels.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air fare .
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 9 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges