Duration: 4 Nights - 5 Days Destinations: Kochi,Munnar,Alleppey,
DescriptionPlanning to celebrate the new innings of your life in a romantic way? Head to the dream destination of newlyweds, Kerala, a land known for its unparalleled scenic beauty.
Day 1: Cochin
Welcome to God?s Own Country, upon arrival our ever smiling representative will greet you and will later escort you to the hotel in Cochin. Check in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, move for a half day city leisurely walk around the city of Cochin. Cochin which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. Surrender to the comfort of your bedroom at the hotel for the night as your tour starts the day after.
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar (135km/4 hours)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Munnar. On arrival, check in to your hotel and spend the day at leisure. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar
After a hearty breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town and the town market. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.(Eravikulam National Park is shut from 1st Feb To 1st April ; during these dates Park visit cannot be done but all other sightseeing shall be provided as per itinerary).
Day 4: Munnar - Alleppey
After an appetizing breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Alleppey and reach by afternoon. Check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional cruise on the backwaters. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Alleppey - Cochin
After a delectable breakfast, take a transfer to the airport or railway station in Cochin to board
train/flight for onward journey.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Arrival assistance at the airport/Railway station by our tour executive
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention hotels.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air fare .
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 9 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges